2X4 Premium Backlit LED Panel - 40 Watt - With Emergency Power
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : LED FLAT PANELS LIGHTS
Vendor : ESW Supply
SKU : PNL-LED-2x4-CS-EM
2X4 PREMIUM BACKLIT LED PANEL - 40 Watt- Color Selectable 3500K, 4000K, & 5000K ▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.* ▪ Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with...
2X4 PREMIUM BACKLIT LED PANEL - 40 Watt- Color Selectable 3500K, 4000K, & 5000K
- ▪ Field selectable 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white), & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- ▪ Long-life LEDs provide 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90)
- ▪ Selectable lumen outputs range from 3,300 to 5,000 nominal lumens.*
- ▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- ▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- ▪ 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- ▪ Power factor > 90.
- ▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- ▪ Color rendering index > 80.
- ▪ Steel frame and housing backplate.
- ▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- ▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- ▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- ▪ Optional emergency drivers are available.
- ▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
- ▪ cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
- ▪ DLC premium approved.
- ▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
- ▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
- ▪ Surge immunity protection = 1kV.
- ▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- ▪ Optional Surface Mount Kits (SMKT-24) and Flange Mounting Kits (FLANGEKIT24-ET) provide for installation on plaster or other hard ceilings.
- ▪ Optional Cable Mounting Kits (PNL-CMK) provide additional security, as well as suspended mounting.
Specification Sheet Click Here