2X4 PREMIUM BACKLIT LED PANEL - 3500K, 4000K, & 5000K
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 5,274 to 7,442 luminaire lumens, and 131 to 135 lumens per watt.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.
▪ cULus for damp locations and insulated ceilings (Type IC-rated). Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F
▪ DLC premium approved.
▪ Flicker-free per IEEE1789-2015 (no observable adverse
effects of flicker at 100% light output level).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
▪ Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (1kV).
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.