MULTI-PURPOSE LED AREA LIGHT - 39,000L- 4000K, & 5000K
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : LED Area Lights
Vendor : ESW Supply
SKU : ESW-MPAL-39L
MULTI-PURPOSE LED AREA LIGHT -39,000 Lumens
The MPAL series is a group of architectural LED area luminaires designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the MPAL a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall-mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 149,000 hours of operation with at least 70%of initial lumen output (L70), and 44,000 hours with at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90).
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 13,000 to 39,000 nominal lumens and draw 100- 300 nominal watts.*
▪ IES roadway distributions include types III & V.
▪ Universal 120-277V (50/60Hz) or 347-480V (50/60Hz) AC voltage with 6- foot incoming power cords.
▪ 1-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide continuous dimming to 10%of maximum lumen output, are standard.
▪ Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80. Red color rendering > 6.
▪ Optional NEMA photocell receptables & photocells.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with dark bronze powder coat finish.
▪ PMMA lens.
▪ Bullhorns & wall mounts available. See page 3.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
*Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.