MULTI-PURPOSE LED AREA LIGHT 100 WATTS 3000K, 4000K, & 5000K
Availability : In Stock
Product Type : LED Area Lights
Vendor : ESW Supply
SKU : ESW-LEDMPAL100
▪ 120-277V models available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white). 277-480V models available in 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide a minimum of 65,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Type III models (120-277V) deliver 11,423 lumens and 114 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 11,614 lumens and 116 LPW at 4000k; and 12,543 lumens and 125 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Type III models (277-480V) deliver 12,368 lumens and 124 LPW at both 4000k and 5000k.*
▪ Type V models deliver (120-277V) 12,158 lumens and 122 LPW at 3000k; 12,105 lumens and 121 LPW at 4000k; and 12,353 lumens and 124 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Type V models (277-480V) deliver 12,354 lumens and 124 LPW at 4000k; and 12,507 lumens and 125 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Universal 120-277 or 277-480 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full and half) and wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are 0.38 square feet (sf, front); 0.30 sf (side) and 1.04 sf (front).
▪ Threaded receptacle (½” NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.