Filter by Price
Filter by Tags
Filter by Color
Filter by Brands
Filter by Technology
Filter by Wattage
Filter by Equivalent Watts
Filter by Lumens
Filter by Kelvin Temperature
Filter by Voltage
Traditional LED Wall Pack Lights. Available in 4000K and 5000K
Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for
> 158,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for >49,000 hours of operation.
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 5-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift ((Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 of operation.
▪ Provides a range of 6,401 to 15,738 nominal lumens and 141 to 151 nominal lumens per watt (lm/W).
▪ 1-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 70. Red color rendering > -28.
▪ Cast aluminum housing with dark bronze, powder coat finish.
▪ Glass lens.
▪ Three ½” NPT threaded openings.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
▪ cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from
- 20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F).
▪ IP65 rated for ingress protection.
▪ DLC 5.1 premium approved.
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
▪ Complies with IEEE C.62.41-2002, surge immunity protection (2kV).
▪ Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
* Contact factory for other color temperatures and lumen packages.