4' FT LED T8 LAMP REPLACEMENT - DIRECT REPLACEMENT OF FLUORESCENT LAMP 17 WATTS 4000K & 5000K - The DR (direct replacement) Series of LED T8 lamps replace conventional fluorescent lamps in existing luminaires. Offering significant improvements over fluorescent lamps in both energy-efficiency and lifetime, DR Series lamps offer the convenience of plug-and-play installation by using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders..
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 55,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 1,150-2,200 lumens per lamp, and 100-113 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Full glass housing inhibits yellowing and distortion.
▪ Easy installation in existing fluorescent luminaires. Direct replacement models using existing fluorescent ballasts and lamp-holders.
▪ cULus listed for dry and damp locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
▪ DLC approved (except 3-foot models).
▪ Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
▪ 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
▪ Shatter-proof models ( certified) available by special order.