Thermoplastic All LED Light Bar Combo Exit Sign With Battery Back Up
Unique "Light Bar" design combines LED exit illumination with reliable, low-profile LED emergency lighting. The Revolution series offers maintenance-free, long life dependable service, and easily mounts above doors and in restricted spaces to fit any application.
Unique adjustable "Light Bar" emergency lighting with ultra-bright, energy efficient white LEDs
• Exit face is illuminated by long-Life, high intensity, red or green LEDs
• Remote capacity option included on all units
• Damp location rated
• Easy to install, snap together design
• Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame rated, high impact, thermoplastic housing
• Available in white or black finishes
• 6” letter with a 3/4” stroke
• Snap-in chevron type directional arrows
• Universal J-Box mounting pattern, canopy included
• 120/277 VAC dual input
• Short circuit, voltage surge, brown-out and low battery voltage disconnect protected
• LED indicator light and push to test switch • Long life, maintenance-free NiCad battery • 90 minute U.L. listed emergency run time
The CLED Series is U.L. Listed and meets or exceeds the following: U.L. 924, N.E.C. requirements and N.F.P.A. 101.
Housing: Precision molded housing constructed of flame retardant, corrosion proof, UV stable thermoplastic. N.F.P.A. approved field selectable chevrons. Units resist denting, peeling, scratching and corrosion.
Fully illuminated 6" letters with 3/4" stroke is achieved with high output, long lasting red or green Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs). An exclusive color-matched diffuser eliminates hot spots and striations, providing optimal light output. Light bar features ultra-bright white LEDs. LEDs and electronics have an expected service life of up to 100,000 hours.
Simple snap together universal design allows for faceplate and backplate to be fully interchangeable. Mounting canopy is supplied with all signs and snaps into enclosure with two positive locking tabs.
120/277 VAC dual voltage input with surge protected, solid state circuitry.
Charging circuit is solid state type with constant current charge and transfer design. Circuit is brown-out protected and provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency run time and recharge time of 12 hours. Push to test switch and an LED AC indicator provides simple means for manual test.
Using multiple units mounted at a typical 7.5' delivers 16' center-to-center spacing on a 3' wide egress path.
Remote Capacity Option
The CLED is supplied standard with enough remote capacity to accomodate 2 additional remote LED lamp heads. This option utilizes maintenance-free, NiCad batteries with an operating temperature range of 32°F (0°C) to 122°F (32°C).
Self Testing / Self Diagnostic Operation(Option: G2)
The circuit continuously monitors the operating condition of the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp continuity and charging circuit.
If a failure is detected, visual status will occur immediately via the multi-colored LEDs. LED indicator(s) will illuminate until fault has been corrected.
The G2 also monitors the transfer circuit as well as performing automatic code compliant testing. The self-test will operate the equipment in emergency mode five minutes every 28 days. Also, a 90 minute full-function test is performed every six months.
Any component that fails due to manufacturers defect is guaranteed for 3 years with a separate 5 year pro-rated warranty on the battery. The warranty does not cover physical damage, abuse or acts of God. Manufacturer reserves the right to charge for such repairs if deemed necessary.
Remote Lamps(Order Separately) FEATURES
• Each lamp contains 12 long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs. • For use with VLED-EL90 or CLED combo units only
• Available in single or double lamp configurations
• Wet location option available
Remote Head Emergency LED Double Lamp starting at $27.00
Remote Head Emergency All LED Single Lamp starting at $18.00